[Virtual] Premier Corporate Breakfast
We invite you to join us for a virtual CTA breakfast roundtable!
This virtual breakfast will be led by your favorite CTA membership guides, Jade Marquez and Lindsey McGee. While we all share breakfast virtually, we’ll learn more about the leaders in the CTA community (YOU), what new challenges you or your company are facing, and how CTA can support and engage our community in an impactful way.
So, scramble up some eggs (inspiration below) and join a handful of your fellow CTA comrades in some thoughtful discourse through sharing your experiences and lessons learned. Your contribution to our tech community is invaluable and your leadership will help CTA better serve and support our members.
9:00 - 9:15am Introductions
9:15 - 9:30am Open Forum
9:30 - 9:45am Getting to Know YOU
9:45 - 9:55am How can CTA support you & your organization right now?
10am Event End
YOUR MEMBERSHIP GUIDES:
Lindsey McGee, Membership & Engagement Manager
Jade Marquez, Membership Operations Manager
Anthony Bourdain's Scrambled Eggs Recipe
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1/2 cup sliced bacon (about 2 slices of thick-cut)
- 4 eggs, whisked
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 2 Tbsp. chopped chives
- 2 Tbsp. sour cream
1) Heat a medium or large pan (nonstick if you have it) over medium-high heat.
2) Add bacon to pan and cook, stirring frequently, until bacon is crispy, about 4-5 minutes.
3) Lower heat and drain some of the bacon fat.
4) Add eggs to the pan, stirring constantly, and when set, remove from heat.
5) Stir in sour cream, chives and season with salt and pepper to taste.