Colorado Tech Day at the Capitol
Wednesday, April 13, 2022 (8:00 AM - 11:00 AM) (MDT)
Tech Day at the Capitol, sponsored by the Governor's Office of Information Technology, is an opportunity for technology companies in Colorado to showcase the state’s tech industry and connect with policy makers to educate and inform them on your company or organization and the role you play in the overall Colorado tech ecosystem. Breakfast will be provided.
8:00 a.m. - Enjoy coffee and breakfast while visiting with our Tech Company Exhibitors
9:30 a.m. - Official Program
- Welcome Remarks from Frannie Matthews, CEO and President for Colorado Technology Association
- Remarks by Anthony Neal-Graves, CIO for the State of Colorado and Executive Director for the Governor’s Office of Information Technology
- Remarks by Colorado Attorney General, Phil Weiser
- Concluding Remarks by Frannie Matthews, CEO and President for Colorado Technology Association
10:00 a.m. - Photo Opp in the Rotunda
10:05 a.m. - Visit with Tech Company Exhibitors and Legislators
10:30 a.m. - Exhibitors Begin Wrapping Up
11:00 a.m. - Meet & Greet with Legislators in RM SC354
12:00 p.m. - Official Event End
HOW TO ATTEND
CTA Member: FREE
CTA Non-Member: $15
CTA Member Company DisplayTable: $500
Non-Member Company Display Table: $1,000
How can I or my company participate?
Showcase your company and your cutting-edge tech by displaying a table in the state capitol, or attend individually.
What should I expect if I or my team goes?
- Connect with policy makers and staff
- Showcase your company and workforce alongside other companies and organizations in the tech space
- Hear the latest updates on tech at the capitol
What is expected of us if we participate?
- As a Tech Company Exhibitor, set-up the day before the event (Tuesday, April 12 from 4-5pm or Wednesday, April 13 from 7-8am) and post-event breakdown (Wednesday, April 13 by 11am) is required. Exhibitor participants may also explore the showcasing companies/organizations, connect with legislators and staff and attend updates on the latest on tech at the capitol.
- Access to electricity in the capitol is limited, electricity for company display tables will be provided on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- All attendees will be invited to meetings with legislators after the official program has concluded at 11am.
- As a general attendee, feel free to explore the showcasing companies/organizations, connect with legislators and staff and attend updates on the latest on tech at the capitol.
- Interested but not sure if this opportunity fits with you? Contact Megan Concannon at megan_c@Coloradotechnology.org.