SheTech Industry Partner Registration
Tuesday, January 24, 2023 (8:30 AM - 2:00 PM) (MST)
*This event has been changed from November 8th, to January 24th*
SheTech is a one-day event for 9th and 10th grade female students featuring hands-on activities in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) alongside professionals from a variety of backgrounds and industries. This event provides Colorado companies the opportunity to educate, develop and lead tomorrow’s female-identifying champions towards careers in an inclusive technology-based workforce.
We are anticipating hosting approximately 200 female-identifying students from school districts across Colorado at this year's event!
We are seeking companies to support the event by hosting Tech Zone Activity tables and/or workshops at the event. See below a description of the opportunities available - if you are interested in further investing in the event, please reach out to Jason Delp.
Tech Workshop Host - $2,500 (3 available)
- As a Tech Workshop Partner, 2-10 team members from your company will lead a STEM-related hands-on workshop in a classroom set-up for the students to rotate through
- You will also receive branding/recognition in CTA newsletters, social media, event website, & invitation
TechZone Activity Table Host - $1,500 (15 available)
- As a TechZone Activity Partner, 2-4 team members from your company will lead a five-to-seven-minutes STEM-related activity in the TechZone for the girls to rotate through
- Branding/recognition in CTA newsletters, social media, event website, & invitation
SheTech Underwriter - $2,000
- Available to those that would like to support via a donation
- Have the option to bring up to 2 team members if you would like
A full list of opportunities can be found HERE. Please reach out to Jason Delp with any questions you might have.
CTA Code of Conduct
We believe our community should be truly open for everyone and encourage a space that is proactively welcoming to all. As such, we are committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for all, regardless of age, color, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, differing physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, background, and other characteristics that make our community exceptional.
We invite all sponsors, speakers, attendees, volunteers, media, and other participants to help us create a safe and positive event experience for everyone and we hold ourselves accountable for ensuring everyone belongs. This includes being considerate, respectful, and collaborative and refraining from unacceptable behaviors. Unacceptable behaviors, such as intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory, or demeaning materials or conduct or breaking any venue-imposed rules, will not be tolerated.
2000 Buchtel Blvd.
Denver, CO 80210 United States
CTA Events Manager