SheTech - SOLD OUT!
SheTech is now SOLD OUT. Please reach out to Kelly Stevens, Executive Director of the Colorado Technology Foundation, if you would like to engage in future events.
SheTech is a one-day no-cost event for 9th and 10th grade female students featuring hands-on activities in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) alongside professionals from a variety of backgrounds and industries.
SheTech is Presented by PwC with additional support from AT&T.
How can my company participate?
Showcase your company and your cutting-edge tech expertise in an immersive Tech Workshop or a TechZone activity!
What should we expect if I go?
- Connect with – and inspire – 150+ female high school students from across the Front Range
- Showcase your company and workforce alongside more than 10 companies and 50+ industry mentors who work in a variety of STEM careers
- Provide a great employee engagement opportunity for your team members to give back to the next generation of tech leaders
What is expected of us if we participate?
- As an Activity Partner, two to four team members will lead a five-to-seven-minute STEM-related activity in the TechZone for the girls to rotate through (9:30am-12pm).
- As a Tech Workship Partner, two to ten team members will lead a 25-minute STEM-related hands-on Tech Workshop in a classroom set-up for the girls to rotate through between 9:30am-12pm.
- Pre-event set-up and post-session breakdown is required.
- Interested but not sure what activity you would lead? Our SheTech team can work with you to create the perfect activity or Tech Workshop!
How do we sign-up our team?
Industry partners commit to hosting a TechZone Booth or Tech Workshop on Friday, February 8 from 9:30am-12pm. There is a $500 sign-up fee to participate.
TECH WORKSHOP SPOTS ARE SOLD OUT. If you are interested in hosting a Tech Workshop, please select the Waitlist for Workshop Partners below and submit the completed form. Should a Tech Workshop spot open, CTA will be in touch with next steps and to collect $500.
Contact Kelly Stevens at email@example.com to discuss engagement opportunities.