SheTech is a one-day no-cost event for 9th and 10th grade female students featuring hands-on activities in science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) alongside professionals from a variety of backgrounds and industries.
SheTech is Presented by PwC with additional support from AT&T.
How can my company participate?
Showcase your company and your cutting-edge tech expertise in an immersive Tech Workshop or a TechZone activity!
What should we expect if I go?
- Connect with – and inspire – 150+ female high school students from across the Front Range
- Showcase your company and workforce alongside more than 10 companies and 50+ industry mentors who work in a variety of STEM careers
- Provide a great employee engagement opportunity for your team members to give back to the next generation of tech leaders
What is expected of us if we participate?
- As an Activity Partner, two to four team members will lead a five-to-seven-minute STEM-related activity in the TechZone for the girls to rotate through (9:30am-12pm).
- As a Tech Workship Partner, two to ten team members will lead a 25-minute STEM-related hands-on Tech Workshop in a classroom set-up for the girls to rotate through between 9:30am-12pm.
- Pre-event set-up and post-session breakdown is required.
- Interested but not sure what activity you would lead? Our SheTech team can work with you to create the perfect activity or Tech Workshop!
How do we sign-up our team?
Industry partners commit to hosting a TechZone Booth or Tech Workshop on Friday, February 8 from 9:30am-12pm. There is a $500 sign-up fee to participate.
TECH WORKSHOP SPOTS ARE SOLD OUT. If you are interested in hosting a Tech Workshop, please select the Waitlist for Workshop Partners below and submit the completed form. Should a Tech Workshop spot open, CTA will be in touch with next steps and to collect $500.
Contact Kelly Stevens at email@example.com to discuss engagement opportunities.