CTA Young Professionals (YoPro) Board Info. Session
Friday, February 12, 2021 (12:00 PM - 1:00 PM) (MST)
Learn More, Ask Questions, & Meet Other Emerging Leaders
The CTA Young Professionals (YoPro) Board supports and creates programming for young professionals in the tech industry and is focused on developing the next generation of leaders as they navigate their careers and businesses. Through professional development & social opportunities this advisory group contributes to the fulfillment of CTA's mission to advance Colorado’s tech ecosystem through talent, advocacy, economic development and community.
Why join the Young Professionals Board?
- Professional development opportunities
- Gain leadership skills and experience
- Grow professional network and reach
- Mentorship opportunities
What requirements need to be met to join the Young Professionals Board?
- Must be a premier corporate member
- Must agree and fulfill board and committee time requirements
- 1 board meeting per month
- 1 committee meeting per month
- Must attend at least half of all young professional events
- Contribute $500 annually in fundraising (give and/or get)
- Must be willing to share CTA marketing content on social platforms
- Must be a working professional between the age of 18 and 38 or new to the technology industry