CTA Community Member Happy Hour
Friday, September 17, 2021 (4:00 PM - 6:00 PM) (MDT)
Colorado Technology Association is committed to providing a safe and comfortable environment for our event attendees. As such, we will require proof of vaccination, or proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken within 72 hours, in order to attend the CTA Community Happy Hour on Friday, Sept. 17. To ensure your health privacy, we will gather proof of vaccination/negative COVID-19 test using a third-party platform.
If you are already registered for the event and do not wish to or cannot provide proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A person is considered fully vaccinated 2 weeks after the second dose of a two-dose series, or two weeks after a single dose of a one-dose vaccine. For our attendees planning on providing proof of negative COVID-19 test, both antigen and rapid tests will be accepted.
CTA’s Policy for Ensuring Guest Safety:
The safety of our event attendees is our top priority. Because of our commitment to your well-being, we will be taking the following steps to ensure that we are able to gather responsibly:
- We will be requiring proof of vaccination, or proof of a negative test taken within 72 hours of the event. This information will be gathered by a third party platform - if you are registered for an upcoming in-person event you will receive an email with details about how to provide this information.
- If you are not vaccinated, we strongly encourage that you wear a mask to attend our event. Per CDPHE guidelines, we will not be requiring masks unless the venue mandates it.
- We will work with event venues to ensure proper sanitization and cleaning, both in advance and during the event.
- We are following Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment’s (CDPHE) guidelines and recommendations.
- We will communicate openly with our attendees in advance of the event, during the event, and after the event.
1855 Blake St #120
Denver, CO 80202 United States