Colorado Tech Day at the Capitol
Wednesday, April 5, 2023 (8:00 AM - 11:00 AM) (MDT)
Tech Day at the Capitol is an opportunity for technology companies in Colorado to showcase the state’s tech industry. Attending companies get the opportunity to connect with policy makers, share the work they’re doing in the state, and highlight the role they play in the overall Colorado tech ecosystem.
Breakfast will be provided.
8:00 a.m. - Enjoy coffee and breakfast while visiting with our Tech Display Tables
9:30 a.m. - Official Program - remarks by:
- Frannie Matthews, President & CEO, Colorado Technology Association
- Julia Richman, Deputy Executive Director, Colorado Governor's Office of IT
- Senator Jeff Bridges
- Colorado Attorney General Phil Weiser
11:00 a.m. - Event End
How To Attend:
Host a Tech Company Display Table to feature your company at the event or sign up as a general attendee to visit with companies hosting tables and your colleagues in the Colorado tech community.
Tech Company Display Table Details:
CTA Member Company DisplayTable: $500
Non-Member Company Display Table: $1,000
General Attendee Details:
CTA Member: FREE
How can I or my organization participate?
Showcase your organization and your cutting-edge tech by displaying a table in the state capitol, or attend individually to visit with display tables and other attendees.
What should I expect if I or my team goes?
- Connect with policy makers and staff
- Showcase your company and workforce alongside other companies and organizations in the tech space
- Hear the latest updates on tech at the capitol
What is expected of us if we participate?
- As a Tech Company Display Table, set-up the day before the event (Tuesday, April 4 from 4-5pm or Wednesday, April 5 from 7-8am) and post-event breakdown (Wednesday, April 5 by 12pm) is required. Exhibitor participants may also explore the showcasing companies/organizations, connect with legislators and staff and attend updates on the latest on tech at the capitol.
- Access to electricity in the capitol is limited, electricity for company display tables will be provided on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- As a general attendee, feel free to explore the showcasing companies/organizations, connect with legislators and staff and attend updates on the latest on tech at the capitol.
Interested but not sure if this opportunity fits with your company’s goals? Contact Megan Concannon at megan_c@Coloradotechnology.org.
By registering for this event, you agree to CTA's Terms and Conditions.
CTA Code of Conduct
We believe our community should be truly open for everyone and encourage a space that is proactively welcoming to all. As such, we are committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for all, regardless of age, color, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, differing physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, background, and other characteristics that make our community exceptional.
We invite all sponsors, speakers, attendees, volunteers, media, and other participants to help us create a safe and positive event experience for everyone and we hold ourselves accountable for ensuring everyone belongs. This includes being considerate, respectful, and collaborative and refraining from unacceptable behaviors. Unacceptable behaviors, such as intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory, or demeaning materials or conduct or breaking any venue-imposed rules, will not be tolerated.
200 E. Colfax Ave.
Denver, CO 80203 United States
CTA Events Manager