Colorado at CES
JOIN OUR COLORADO COHORT IN LAS VEGAS FOR AN EXCLUSIVE VIP EXPERIENCE
In Partnership With:
CES® is the world's gathering place for all those who thrive on the business of consumer technologies.It has served as the proving ground for innovators and breakthrough technologies for 50 years — the global stage where next-generation innovations are introduced to the marketplace. Owned and produced by the Consumer Technology Association (CTA)®, it attracts the world's business leaders and pioneering thinkers including more than 4,500 exhibiting companies and 170,000 attendees.
VIP Experience Includes:
- Invitation to a Colorado Delegation Dinner
- Complimentary CES 2020 attendee registration - a $300 value (access to exhibit floor, keynote addresses, SuperSessions, and select conference sessions)
- 25% discount off the purchase of a Conference Pass (starter or deluxe pass)
- 10% discount off exclusive StoryTech VIP Impact Tour
- Invitation to International Matchmaking Reception January 7- introductions facilitated by USEAC
- Access to International Business Centers on-site at Las Vegas Convention Center and Sands Expo
- Invitation to Exclusive Breakfast January 9 (SPEAKERS: Mr. Gary Shapiro, President and CEO, Consumer Technology Association; Mr. Scott Ferguson, President and CEO, WTCA; Mr. Chris Meyer, E.D., WTC Las Vegas)
- Invitation to private reception hosted by WTC Las Vegas Business Club January 6, 2020
- Assistance with economic development meetings, tours, and events in Las Vegas on Monday January 6
- FREE Las Vegas Monorail passes FREE Public Relations & News Media Opportunities
VIP Experience Registration Fee: $650.00
VIP Experience does not include air fair or hotel bookings. Each attendee is responsible for their own travel.
The VIP Experience includes access to a specially-priced block of hotel rooms, subject to deadlines and availability. Booking before November 25, 2019 is recommended.