April Womenar: Leadership E.A.R. | A Leader's Guide to Empowering Mental Wellness at Work
Wednesday, April 24, 2024 (12:00 PM - 1:30 PM) (MDT)
What You'll Gain:
- Emotional Attunement Skills: Learn how to genuinely connect with your team, fostering a culture of understanding and support.
- Heightened Awareness: Develop a keen understanding of the signs of mental health struggles and create an environment where open discussions are encouraged.
- Resilience Strategies: Equip yourself with techniques to navigate challenges while maintaining your own mental well-being, setting an example for your team.
- Interactive Sessions: Engage in group activities, role-plays, and discussions to hone your empathetic leadership skills.
- Real-life Scenarios: Explore and learn from real-world situations, gaining practical insights into supporting your team's mental health.
- Expert Guidance: Led by an executive coach/therapist with significant experience leading multi-million and multi-billion dollar initiatives in high-pressure and high-stakes environments.
Join us for a transformative experience that will not only transform the way you lead but also positively impact the mental well-being of those you guide. Get ready to amplify your leadership effectiveness with the power of emotional attunement, awareness, and resilience!
CTA Member: Free
Meridith Marshall is a leadership expert who delivers powerful keynotes that inspire her audience to re-imagine leaders' role in supporting employee mental health. Audiences love the techniques and strategies she shares with leaders that they can immediately put into practice within their own organizations. As the CEO of UNCHARTED, she takes a human-centered approach to coaching that addresses the personal and professional factors impacting her client's success. Her unique ability to lead as both a practitioner and an industry-recognized expert has provided her with opportunities to drive significant impact within organizations and to readily identify how to help others do the same.
Having led multi-million and billion-dollar initiatives in high-stakes settings, Meridith draws upon her seasoned experience to assist clients in navigating complex decisions. Her unwavering dedication to fostering engaged workplaces and cultivating leadership excellence underscores her unparalleled prowess in the field.
Meridith's accolades speak volumes about her impact: honored with the International Economic Development Council's 40 Under 40 award in 2017, the prestigious Marshall Memorial Fellowship in 2020, and acknowledged by the Denver Business Journal as a 40 Under 40 recipient, she stands as a testament to leadership approach. Her academic credentials include an MBA, a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration majoring in Economics with a Neuroscience minor, and a Master's in Couples and Family Therapy, showcasing her commitment to understanding relationship dynamics and their influence in professional settings.
Meridith has spoken for audiences of hundreds of business leaders for organizations, including the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), the Economic Development Council of Colorado, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), and the German Marshall Fund in Chantilly, France.