2024 Tech Summit + APEX Awards Volunteer Application
Friday, March 8, 2024 (8:00 AM - 2:30 PM) (MST)
Thank you for expressing interest in volunteering for CTA's Tech Summit + APEX Awards. This year’s APEX Awards will be combined with the Tech Summit event for an in-person celebration on March 8th.
Please confirm your volunteer interest by submitting an application with the 'register' button. Because of the level of interest in volunteering for Tech Summit + APEX Awards, we are accepting applications to volunteer at the event and we will notify you by February 8th if you are selected as a volunteer for this event.
*Volunteer spots are open to CTA members & non-members, however spots will be given to CTA members first.*
*All volunteer spots & tickets are non-transferable*
Below is more information on each committee:
Volunteers assisting before the event will have the opportunity to earn a free ticket to attend the day of the event if they complete their requirements prior to March 8, 2024. Volunteers must complete indicated hours or requirements for selected pre-event participation.
1) Callouts (6 hours): Volunteers on the callouts committee will help drive attendance to the event by making calls to potential attendees.
2) Day Before Set Up (4 hours): Volunteers are asked to assist with event set up the day before. Will be from 5:00pm-9:00pm. Starting at the CTA office assisting with name tags & packing. Finish at the venue unloading.
Day-Of Event Needs:
Volunteers working the day of the event are expected to work the duration of the event on March 8th, 2024. Those who complete their commitment will earn a free ticket to an upcoming CTA event, to be decided between the volunteer and the Volunteer Manager.
3) Attendee Concierge/Floater: Concierge volunteers will serve as a point of support for attendees as they navigate the event. Help wherever needed throughout the event as well.
4) Day Of Set Up & Sponsor Set Up Support: Arrive early (roughly 6:00am) to assist the CTA staff with setting up for the event. Volunteers to also help guide sponsors to their specified table, and help them set up as needed.
5) Registration/Clean Up: Assist managing day-of registration by checking guests in. Assist the CTA team in cleaning up after the event. Packing up items, getting everything out of the space. Also assist with sponsor clean up.
***Please note, as the event nears, we may have additional volunteer opportunities***
By registering, you agree to CTA's terms & conditions.