2023 Tech Social
Wednesday, December 6, 2023 (5:30 PM - 8:00 PM) (MST)
We are SOLD OUT for this event! Please continue with the regsitration process to be added to the waitlist.
Join us for an exhilarating evening of connections and celebration at our third annual Tech Social! This interactive networking event for the Colorado tech community is the perfect way to close out 2023 in style.
At this year's event we will also celebrate and recognize our President & CEO Frannie Matthews for all her contributions before she leaves CTA at the end of the year. The evening promises an unforgettable blend of new connections, reunions, music, games and a heartfelt tribute to a trailblazer in the tech industry. Get out your ugliest holiday sweater and join us at the SPACE Gallery in Denver to connect with your friends at CTA and wish Frannie the best in her next adventure.
Each ticket includes drinks, light hors d'oeuvres and the opportunity to compete for prizes! Awards will be given to:
- The winner of our ugly holiday sweater contest
- The winner of our hula hooping contest (in honor of Frannie’s unique and impressive hula hooping talents)
- And, the winner of our cornhole tournament
This event is hosted with the help of CTA's Young Professionals Board.
We are so excited to welcome the following leaders in our community to help us celebrate CTA's President & CEO, Frannie Matthews:
- Attorney General Phil Weiser
- Director Eve Lieberman
- Deborah Cameron, Chief Business Development Officer for the City and County of Denver
We will also be announcing our new CEO at the event!
- Premier Corporate Members: $25
- Company Team Members: $30
- Individual Professional Members: $35
- Non-Members: $75 OR reach out to Peter Schwartz to learn more about this event and CTA membership.
- Where: SPACE Gallery, 400 Santa Fe Drive Denver CO 80204
- When: Wednesday, Dec. 6 from 5:30 - 8:00 PM
- What: A celebration of the Colorado tech community, as well as CTA's outgoing CEO, Frannie Matthews! Enjoy food, drinks, music, games and remarks by community leaders.
Celebrate Frannie and Support the Event:
We are offering friends and partners of CTA the opportunity to send a message to Frannie that will be featured at the event. These messages will be a surprise to Frannie and a way to thank her for all that she has contributed to our community!
The cost to submit a message is $500 and will go towards hosting the event in honor of Frannie. If you submit a message your company will be featured as a supporter at the event and you’ll receive two complimentary tickets to attend.
To participate, simply select the "Supporter" option upon registration.
Registration closes Monday, December 4th at 5:00 p.m.
Questions about sponsoring this event? Please email Peter Schwartz at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
CTA Code of Conduct
We believe our community should be truly open for everyone and encourage a space that is proactively welcoming to all. As such, we are committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for all, regardless of age, color, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, differing physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, background, and other characteristics that make our community exceptional.
We invite all sponsors, speakers, attendees, volunteers, media, and other participants to help us create a safe and positive event experience for everyone and we hold ourselves accountable for ensuring everyone belongs. This includes being considerate, respectful, and collaborative and refraining from unacceptable behaviors. Unacceptable behaviors, such as intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory, or demeaning materials or conduct or breaking any venue-imposed rules, will not be tolerated.