2023 C-Level @ A Mile High
Thursday, May 11, 2023 (5:00 PM - 8:00 PM) (MDT)
Join us for Colorado tech’s biggest night of the year, C-Level @ A Mile High!
C-Level @ A Mile High puts attendee connections at the center of our program. This year, we’re excited to be back at Empower Field at Mile High! At C-Level, we gather 50+ top tech executives and give them the title of “Celebrity”. As our C-Level Celebrities, these executives attend the event to connect with our attendees and share information on upcoming IT projects.
At our largest fundraiser of the year, our C-Level Celebrities put together amazing auction experience packages – such as a hike, sporting event or cooking class – that you can bid on throughout the evening in an effort to win the chance to spend even more time with them following the event.
This is a great way to support CTA and the Colorado tech community and to build long lasting relationships. This event is not to be missed!
- Connect with your Peers: C-Level brings together our Colorado tech community for one night of connection, celebration and fun!
- Optimize your Time - meet top tech executives in one room: More than 50 C-Level Celebrities attend the event to share information about their company and upcoming IT initiatives.
- Participate in our Celebrity Auction: The C-Level Celebrities' auction experience packages offer you a chance to continue your conversations with our C-Level Celebrities. The funds raised through this auction support CTA and our technology industry year-round.
- Help your Business Shine: Join the event as a sponsor to align your brand with the best of the best in technology and showcase all that you have to offer in front of Colorado’s top tech leaders and talent.
Ticket Prices (after your complimentary membership tickets):
Early Bird Pricing - Get Your Tickets before 3/31:
All Access Ticket
- Premier Corporate Medium and Large | $95
- Premier Corporate Small | $110
- Company Team | $180
- Individual Professional | $300
- Non-Member | $450
All Access Ticket
- Premier Corporate Medium and Large | $105
- Premier Corporate Small | $120
- Company Team | $200
- Individual Professional | $325
- Non-Member | $450
Reach out to Peter Schwartz at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions on your complimentary tickets to the event through your membership.
Reach out to Jason Delp at email@example.com if you are interested in sponsoring.
You may have heard that Empower Field will be undergoing significant renovations this year - regardless, the show must go on! We are working with stadium staff to ensure that our attendees will still enjoy a high quality experience in the space. If you've attended in years past, you'll notice some changes to the overall event, but the networking in the East Club will be as engaging and dynamic as ever!
By registering for this event, you agree to our terms and conditions.
CTA Code of Conduct
We believe our community should be truly open for everyone and encourage a space that is proactively welcoming to all. As such, we are committed to providing a friendly, safe, and welcoming environment for all, regardless of age, color, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, differing physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, background, and other characteristics that make our community exceptional.
We invite all sponsors, speakers, attendees, volunteers, media, and other participants to help us create a safe and positive event experience for everyone and we hold ourselves accountable for ensuring everyone belongs. This includes being considerate, respectful, and collaborative and refraining from unacceptable behaviors. Unacceptable behaviors, such as intimidating, harassing, abusive, discriminatory, derogatory, or demeaning materials or conduct or breaking any venue-imposed rules, will not be tolerated.
1701 Bryant St.
Denver, CO 80204 United States
CTA Events Manager