Thank you for expressing interest in volunteering for CTA's annual C-Level @ A Mile High, our largest event of the year!
Please confirm your volunteer interest (and therefore free ticket to the event!) by registering below for one of seven volunteer opportunities. All volunteer spots are first-come, first-serve and CTA members will be given preferential treatment for assignments. Once you RSVP, Cori D'Onofrio, Events & Programs Manager will send out further details.
Below is more information on each committee:
Volunteers assisting before the event will have the opportunity to earn a free ticket to attend the night of the event if they complete their requirements prior to May 19, 2022. Volunteers must complete indicated hours or requirements for selected pre-event participation.
1) Callouts (6 hours): Volunteers on the callouts committee will help drive attendance to the event by making calls to potential attendees.
2) Marketing (6 hours): Volunteers on the marketing committee will help us boost registration through influencer marketing and social media campaigns. There will be regularly scheduled virtual check-in's, starting in early March through the week before the event. Other work can be completed on your own schedule.
3) VIP Concierge: VIP Concierge volunteers will manage day-of registration for our VIP Reception and serve as a point of support for all VIP attendees. Must be available on May 12th.
Pre-Event & Post-Event Needs:
4) Runners (6 hours): Assist with event production and deliveries both pre and post event. Volunteers will contribute 6 hours either leading up to the event or after the event.
Day-Of Event Needs:
Volunteers working the day of the event are expected to work the duration of the event. Those who complete their commitment will earn a free ticket to an upcoming CTA event, to be decided between the volunteer and the Volunteer Manager.
5) Set-Up: Volunteers will assist with set-up on two days. Will need to be available on 5/18 for day before load in, as well as 5/19 for day of set-up.
6) Registration: Volunteers will assist with checking in attendees as they arrive.
7) Attendee Concierge: Concierge volunteers will serve as a point of support for attendees navigating the event & answer any questions. They will also be assisting with bidding.
8) Floaters: Floaters will assist the CTA Team and help wherever needed throughout the event day.
9) Tear Down: Volunteers will assist with clean up throughout the event, and post-event. Also will be asked to assist unloading everything on 5/20.
***Please note, as the event nears, we may have additional volunteer opportunities***