2022 C-Level @ A Mile High
Thursday, May 19, 2022 (5:00 PM - 8:30 PM) (MDT)
Join us for Colorado tech’s biggest night of the year, C-Level @ A Mile High!
C-Level @ A Mile High puts attendee connections at the center of our program. This year, we’re excited to be back in person at Empower Field at Mile High! At C-Level, we gather 50+ top tech executives and give them the title of “Celebrity”. As our C-Level Celebrities, these executives attend the event to connect with our attendees and share information on upcoming IT projects.
At our largest fundraiser of the year, our C-Level Celebrities put together amazing auction experience packages – such as a hike, sporting event or cooking class – that you can bid on throughout the evening in an effort to win the chance to spend even more time with them following the event.
This is a great way to support CTA and the Colorado tech community and to build long lasting relationships. This event is not to be missed!
- Connect with your Peers: C-Level brings together our Colorado tech community for one night of connection, celebration and fun!
- Optimize your Time - meet top tech executives in one room: More than 50 C-Level Celebrities attend the event to share information about their company and upcoming IT initiatives.
- Participate in our Celebrity Auction: The C-Level Celebrities' auction experience packages offer you a chance to continue your conversations with our C-Level Celebrities. The funds raised through this auction support CTA and our technology industry year-round.
- Help your Business Shine: Join the event as a sponsor to align your brand with the best of the best in technology and showcase all that you have to offer in front of Colorado’s top tech leaders and talent.
All Access Ticket
- Premier Corporate Small | $121
- Premier Corporate Mid & Large | $104.50
- Company Team | $198
- Individual Professional | $275
- Non-Member | $385
By registering for this event, you agree to our terms and conditions.
Finally, we ask that all attendees read and agree to our Event Participation Agreement.