2021 WIT Volunteer Interest
9/15/2021 - 9/17/2021
Thank you for expressing interest in volunteering for CTA's annual Women In Tech (WIT) Conference. We will be recruiting volunteers for pre-event marketing, day-of virtual conference event needs, and post-event leadership summit needs.
Please confirm your volunteer interest (and therefore free ticket to the virtual conference) by registering below for one of five volunteer opportunities. All volunteer spots are first-come, first-serve. Once you RSVP, Kaiti Jacobson, Events & Programs Manager will send out further details.
Below is more information on each committee:
Volunteers assisting before the event will have the opportunity to earn a free ticket to attend the event if they complete their requirements prior to September 15th. Volunteers must complete indicated hours or requirements for selected pre-event participation.
1) Callouts (6 hours): Volunteers on the callouts committee will help drive attendance to the event by coming to the CTA office and making calls to potential attendees.
2) Marketing (6 hours): Volunteers on the marketing committee will help us boost registration through influencer marketing and social media campaigns. There will be regularly scheduled virtual check-in's, starting in early July through the week before the event. Other work can be completed on your own schedule.
3) Runners/VIP Delivery (6 hours): Assist with event production and deliveries both pre and post event. Volunteers will contribute 6 hours either leading up to the virtual event or after the event.
Day-Of Event Needs (WIT Virtual Conference):
The Virtual Women in Tech (WIT) Conference will be held over the course of three days (September 15-17). We would ask each volunteer to commit to only one of the three days from 8AM - 5PM. Volunteers working the day of the event are expected to work the duration of the virtual event day. Even though the event is virtual, our team, including program concierge volunteers meet in person to "run" the virtual event at a location in Denver, CO. Those who complete their commitment will earn a free ticket to an upcoming CTA event, to be decided between the volunteer and the Volunteer Manager.
4) Program Concierge: Concierge volunteers will be assigned an area to support the conference. These areas may include: speaker management, registration management, virtual chat, text updates, and/or the events email account to provide general event information, answer any questions attendees may have, etc.
Post-Event Needs (In-Person WIT Leadership Summit):
*This summit is an exclusive, invite only event that will be hosted after the conference
Volunteers working the day of the summit are expected to work (in-person) the duration of the event on Thursday, September 30th from 8:30AM - 5:30PM (Littleton, CO). Those who complete their commitment will earn a free ticket to an upcoming CTA event, to be decided between the volunteer and the Volunteer Manager.
5) Registration & Setup/Teardown: Assist with event production and setup. These volunteers will also stay following the event to help clean up and load cars. During the event, volunteers will greet guests, give them their name badges, and help with any purchasing or exchanging of tickets.
***Please note, as the event nears, we may have additional volunteer opportunities***