Exer Labs Inc.
Founded in 2018 in San Francisco, CA and now headquartered in Denver, CO, Exer is on a mission to help millions move, train and play better. Our proprietary artificial intelligence (AI) technology maps human motion using cameras on common mobile devices, with no external hardware required. We use Human Pose Estimation Models (CNNs) to identify key body points and to evaluate thousands of key motion characteristics related to health and fitness. These insights power a suite of apps that help drive business results across every area of physical wellness for a diverse range of enterprise customers.
As the first recruiting hire, you will join as a core member of a seasoned 12-person team. We’ve built numerous start-ups as founders, early team, and investors…from conception all the way to numerous exits and IPOs. We're also backed by top flight Silicon Valley VCs and angels. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for product development, improvement and maturation.
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to create and own the Exer talent acquisition strategy, to deliver an outstanding candidate experience and to help accelerate the growth of our core team. Primary responsibilities include sourcing, vetting and closing great engineering candidates as well as ensuring their experience is a positive one from initial outreach through to employment onboarding.
- Take our recruiting efforts to the next level, elevating every aspect of the hiring and onboarding process through each new phase of growth and change.
- Enthusiastically tell the Exer story to candidates and thoughtfully assess their expertise to match them with the right role on our team.
- Counsel hiring managers and teams on role design as well as the skills and attributes necessary to move Exer forward.
- Craft a candidate experience that seamlessly aligns with our culture.
- Coach and develop our teams’ recruiting capabilities by composing compelling job descriptions and building creative recruiting campaigns that differentiate Exer in a competitive talent environment.
- Ensure precise and effective communication is in place to maintain momentum and support an open and clear dialogue around candidate updates and next steps.
- Ensure we have the right tools in place to effectively manage the recruiting process.
- Track, analyze and present recruiting data and results to illuminate successes and opportunities, focus our efforts and improve our outcomes.
- 5+ years of experience recruiting in high-growth, competitive startup environments.
- Experience tracking metrics, productivity and outcomes and developing tools and resources to enhance processes.
- Expertise in and curiosity about the best ways to recruit, hire and onboard talent and the ability to design and implement the right ideas to support our business goals.
- Experience working with senior leadership and external partners in addition to the internal team.
- Ability to support and execute strategic talent programs (e.g. talent brand, structured interview design) as well as create outreach and sourcing campaigns that yield tangible results.
- Ability to build a comprehensive cultivation approach for high potential candidates ensuring our process and activities align so that we successfully close.
- A continuous improvement mindset and the ability to recommend and take action on opportunities.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and working in an ever changing / fast-paced environment; sales and marketing experience a plus.
- Denver or Colorado based.
Some of the Benefits:
Gym and studio memberships: We’re an active group that likes to get up and move. Some of us are just starting out, some of us are pro level athletes, but regardless of ability we believe that movement is important to everyone’s well-being. We’ll pay for your gym or studio membership (if you're still going)...or for your virtual classes and also offer lots of other fun opportunities to test different things out. It’s research!
Open Vacation Policy: We celebrate all the usual holidays and support people taking time for themselves when they need it. We’re not super big into counting vacation days as long as people get their stuff done, so we did away with them and you can take the time you need when you need it.
Paid Parental Leave: Family and self-first is one of our core values, so we offer fully paid time off for 12 weeks.
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance: We offer comprehensive health care for employees and their dependents, with 100% of premiums paid by Exer.
Exer Labs is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Exer seeks and celebrates diversity and ensures an inclusive, respectful environment for all employees.**