ServiceNow Consultant / Developer
Rapid Technologies, a leading ServiceNow consulting firm, is seeking a full time ServiceNow Consultant/Developer to join our growing team. Qualified candidates should have a strong skill set which encompasses the complete software development lifecycle—requirements/
analysis, development, implementation, testing and documentation. Candidates should possess the following:
- Strong working knowledge of the ServiceNow development platform
- Experience implementing the complete ITSM suite
- ITOM, ITBM, CSM, and/or HR experience is an added benefit
- Proficient with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with Performance Analytics
- Strong communication skills and experience in a leadership role
- ITIL designation, or experience, is preferred
About Rapid Technologies: We believe in creating community in 3 areas:
- Community of Clients: Providing our clients with the highest level of service and expertise for 25 years.
- Community of People: Taking great pride in the longevity and experience of our employees.
- Community to support a Cause: Giving back to our clients' local Children's Hospital.
Job Type : ""
Education Level : ""
Experience Level : ""
Job Function : ""