What makes Toastmasters International a great fit for you? At Toastmasters International, we help our members to a better life. Our story started nearly a hundred years ago when Ralph Smedley - our founder started Toastmasters at the basement of YMCA. His idea was to guide a few young men to a better life through effective communication. Today we are in 145 countries with more than 300,000 members worldwide who are seeking a better life for themselves and others. There is nothing more fulfilling to know that your work has significance in people's lives worldwide. We make this possible with a team of 150 inspired and sincere staff at the World Headquarters located in the Denver Technology Center.
You are a highly motivated and passionate Cloud Solution Architect for Microsoft Cloud Applications and Infrastructure solutions to drive Toastmasters International initiatives on the Microsoft Azure Platform. You will own the Cloud Infrastructure and Azure Applications Development including architectural design sessions, specific implementation projects and/or POCs. As the ideal candidate, you will have experience in business-facing roles and success leading deep technical architecture discussions with business executives, Enterprise Architects, IT Management and Developers.
- Understand Toastmasters International overall applications portfolio, IT and business priorities and success measures to design implementation architectures and solutions (Microsoft and 3rd party solutions) using PaaS, DevOps and Advanced Application coding
- Apply technical knowledge and business insights to create a future roadmap. Architect solutions to meet business and IT needs, ensuring technical viability of new projects and successful deployments, while orchestrating key resources and using key Infrastructure technologies (e.g. Windows, Security, Networking, etc.), Application Development and DevOps technologies (e.g. App Service, containers, serverless, cloud native, etc.) and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Platform (Power Platform, F&O, Marketing, Power BI ) as appropriate
- Ensure all solutions exhibit high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, and appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment
- Establishes the Toastmasters International IT architecture by integrating solutions across functional lines and integrations across systems
- Collaborate with other Cloud Solution Architects, DevOps Engineers and Developers (internally and externally) in developing complex end-to-end Enterprise solutions on the Microsoft Azure platform
- Support Quality Assurance Engineers to enhance automated testing and collaborate with DevOps Engineers to increase automations.
- Develop and maintain a healthy “trust network” across the business and IT
- Employ design thinking and hypothesis-driven development techniques to promote innovation
- Ensure proper documentation (roadmap, project plans, design, project management, others as needed) is created, maintained, and approved for all aspects of the architecture from project initiation and development to delivery and maintenance
- Maintain technical skills and knowledge of market trends and competitive insights. Collaborate and share your knowledge with Toastmasters International IT community
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Technical experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations, and technology management are required on an enterprise-scale
- Subject matter expertise in:
- Microsoft cloud application development solutions (e.g. PaaS, Serverless, API Management)
- Continuous integration technologies (e.g. Jenkins, Azure DevOps, …)
- Web application server technologies, cloud application design, software architecture and practices (design/development/deployment/run, Agile, SCRUM, ALM)
- One or more of the following programming languages: C++, C#, Java, Node.js, JSON
- Experience using integrated development environments (e.g. Visual Studio or Visual Studio Code) targeting Android, iOS, Linux, Windows, Azure
- Experience with scalable architectures using Azure App Service, API management, serverless technologies, container orchestration, microservice frameworks, etc
- Deep understanding of the Dynamics 365 Business application landscape (Power Platform, F&O, Power BI, …) and experience in development, architecture, implementation, and deployment of Microsoft Dynamics 365 (especially CE) platform
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills together with strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills to produce results consistently and efficiently
- Proven development and technical expertise in implementing Microsoft Cloud solution
- Expertise in Azure Data Factory, Common Data Model, CDS, PowerApps model and automating business processes with Microsoft Flow
- Five years of experience in enterprise business solution development and delivery, including Web, Mobile, Portal and application integrations
- Mid-level experience in managing software applications architecture
This position pays $140,000.00/year and is exempt.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which offers: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short- and Long-Term Disability Insurance, 401(k) and Pension Plan, along with 10 days paid Vacation, 9 paid sick days, and 11 paid Holidays.
A close-knit culture and steady work/life balance are tantamount to success at Toastmasters International. The educational nonprofit strives to cultivate an upbeat, prolific workforce through valued perks, such as complimentary coffee and tea bar, free access to bikes in the business park, employee-focused events/lunches and prize-winning contests. The company-wide camaraderie can be felt in the sleek breakrooms and wide-open workspace that faces large windows and lets in a lot of light and positive energy in a LEED-certified building. Holidays are a big deal here: in addition to 11 paid holidays per year, the company encourages monthly potlucks, costumes on Halloween, department decorations and making merry at year’s end. Smart casual is the dress code, which means you can wear jeans with a nice shirt and shoes. Toastmasters employees are welcome to become Toastmasters members with free membership and an on-site company club. Wellness is a big focal point with health, dental and vision benefits; the company was awarded for being one of the Healthiest Companies in America by Interactive Health 2015-2019. Come on board with 10 paid vacation days, 9 paid sick days, life insurance, disability, retirement options and more. Find out how Toastmasters incites a sense of community and why co-workers say they feel like family.
Check out our Built In Colorado profile at: www.builtincolorado.com/company/toastmasters-international.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
This role will be working full-time in our office located at 9127 S. Jamaica St. Englewood, CO 80112. You will be working from home while the office is closed due to COVID-19.
No work visa sponsorship, and permanent work authorization required.
To apply go to: https://chm.tbe.taleo.net/chm02/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=TOASTMASTERS&cws=38&rid=424