Employee Status: Regular Schedule: Full Time
Primary Location: Denver, CO
Moss Adams brings more West to business. More than a location, it’s a way of doing business in which innovation thrives and optimism abounds. At Moss Adams, we’re excited by the greatness of possibility and the extraordinary potential for companies and individuals to prosper. We provide the world’s most innovative companies with specialized accounting, consulting, and wealth management services to help them embrace emerging opportunity.
Introduction to the role
The Regional Marketing Specialist executes marketing strategy for assigned region to raise awareness and drive demand for Moss Adams in the marketplace. Working closely with the Marketing Manager and key practice leaders, the Marketing Specialist promotes a focused marketing approach across the region, and leverages marketing and administrative resources to support successful execution of marketing initiatives. This position is client service oriented and works collaboratively with sales and marketing colleagues as well as client service professionals.
Individuals who thrive at Moss Adams exhibit the following success skills – Collaboration, Critical Thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Executive Presence, Growth Mindset, Intellectual Curiosity, and Results Focus.
- Implement integrated marketing strategies in collaboration with key stakeholders that support regional growth goals and are aligned to the firm’s marketing and brand strategy
- Execute marketing communications to drive awareness and generate leads, including advertising, digital marketing, email marketing, webcasts and media relations
- Support effective messaging across website, collateral and proposal content as directed
- Coordinate events, sponsorships, and speaking engagements to create effective sales and marketing opportunities
- Produce marketing reporting, internal communications, and SharePoint site updates as directed by Marketing Manager
- Use CRM and other technology tools to execute marketing programs and report on results
- Support marketing budget management
- Assist Marketing Manager with client experience and other growth initiatives within the practice
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required; emphasis in Marketing or a related field preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of related experience required; experience in a professional services environment preferred
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis upon hire. Moss Adams will not consider candidates for this position who require sponsorship for employment visa status now or in the future (e.g., H-1B status)
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively across functions/departments/teams while building trusted relationships and positively influencing others
- Ability to understand problems, think critically, and identify creative solutions
- Solid project management skills with ability to drive projects from start to finish, including managing peers and individuals senior to you
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience with CRM systems, email marketing tools, Microsoft Office, and SharePoint desired
- Ability to travel as needed, approximately 20%
Moss Adams is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act requires employers to disclose the pay range for job openings in Colorado. This is the typical range of pay for the position; however, actual pay may vary based on experience and skillset.