Playing It Forward 2019
Throw on your best lumberjack look and get ready to play your axes off while having a tree-mendous time at Choozle's Third Annual Playing It Forward.
Channel your inner flannel and join us for a lumberjack-themed competitive, yet charitable doubles ping-pong tournament on Tuesday, January 15th, 2019 from 5-8pm at Ace Eat Serve in Denver. Tickets are just $10 per person and include drinks and appetizers. 100% of ticket sales will benefit Harvesting Hope 5k and The Gathering Place.
- Tuesday, January 15th from 5-8pm at Ace Eat Serve in Denver
- Register to compete as a co-ed team of two ($40) or just come for the party ($10). All tickets include snacks and one drink per person
- Can’t attend? Donate instead
- Team registration deadline: Friday, January 11th at 5pm MT
- Register as an attendee all the way up until the event
- Ticket sales and donations directly benefit Harvesting Hope 5K and The Gathering Place
Harvesting Hope strives to eliminate the challenges of Prader-Willi syndrome through the advancement of research and education of rare genetic disorders and childhood obesity. Prader-Willi syndrome is a genetic disorder that occurs in approximately one out of every 15,000 births and is recognized as the most common genetic cause of life-threatening childhood obesity.
Founded in 1986, The Gathering Place is the only daytime drop-in center in metropolitan Denver that serves women, their children, and transgender individuals who are experiencing poverty, many of whom are also experiencing homelessness. While we refer to those we serve as "members," no fees are ever charged for programs or services.